Our Services Include:
• Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP) (Right click and save as for a pdf copy of the brochure: English)
• Diagnostic Assessment Team
• Wilderness Program
• Academic - By working with our county schools and Richmond Community College, we are providing students with their educational needs.
• Trade skills including: Introduction to welding, carpentry, sewing, landscaping and more.
• Developing workplace rediness
• Establishing financial planning
• Building character
Our services are provides by our staff including Medical Doctor, Licensed Professsional Counselors, Qualified Professionals, Para-Professionals, Teachers, Psychologists and others. Our experienced staff are dedicated to the care and well being of our students and families.
For further information regarding our services, please call us at (910) 417-4922 or email any time firstname.lastname@example.org
An online application can be completed here.